Alive and Kicking (Johanna)

I am alive. More on that later.

David Tench tonight. I think it will be on tomorrow night.. and I don’t understand! Why on earth does anybody think that we want to watch a silly, disproportionate CGI man telling borderline un-PC jokes?!?!? Channel Ten have been plugging it in practically every single news update for the last few days.. strange that he/it should be more important than international conflicts and the like. Television is annoying me greatly at the moment. David Letterman has been ditched for a stupid late night game show, ER disappeared without warning, Channel 7 ‘celebrities’ seem to no longer be confined to their respective shows and time slots. The only things worth watching are Queer Eye re-runs and Grey’s Anatomy. GREATLY FRUSTRATING!

And why, you may be asking, am I allowing television to affect me so much? You guessed it – I’m sick. Somehow despite swallowing echinacea like candy and avoiding contact with other sick people, I managed to get the dreaded ‘thing’ that seems to be infecting every single person in Geelong at the moment. I feel like my head has doubled in size and weight. It’s not very nice.

But other than that, things are alright. I recently started a new blog under a psuedonym after a little incident of stalking and harrassment by email. It has since been resolved, but unfortunately it was enough for me to (in a fit of fury) delete my beloved Dandelion Song. Two years and 70+ posts of my life chronicled, plus stories and poems and pictures. I can’t believe I did it. *sigh*

Anything Goes is coming along. Unfortunately, I’m barely in it. I could rant and rave about it forever, but it won’t change anything. I will post details soon, but don’t come and see it for me – I will say that it will be a good show though.

Brain fog returning.. must keep doing homework… I am alive and kicking, but sick… more soon!