End of this, end of that..

End of chem prac, end of bio prac..
one ended a good way, one ended a bad way..(well, sort of)

Let’s start with the bad one with chem..I was so happy i was doin my last freakin prac and the next thing I know, I have splahsed iodine all over my lab coat. And table. And lab book. I was like..no way! this is so not happening. I stood for a second staring helplessly at my stained WHITE (but not completely white anymore) lab coat. One girl told me that u can’t wash away iodine stains. And that was enuf to get me down in the dumps. I was so stressed out over this that I was planning to get a new one the next day..My mom was staring wide-eyed at my coat and I advised her to try washing it. And miraculously, they disappeared…saved $30 bucks!

Oh yeh, the gud one, for bio prac, I dissected a rat! How fun was that? It was my first time and I was a bit scared but then, later it got awesome! We took out its guts and spread it out. Its intestine is soooo long! It was a real fun day. I was thinking abt putting some pics but they are really gross, shud I put them on?

Last weekend, got a cold and here I am sniffing. I wasn’t in the mood to study so postponed our combined study today. One incident – I was comin to uni on the tram and this guy gets on with 2 huge luggage and I felt pity for him and helped him push it to his seat. He thanked me. I felt good, too. helped someone. When his stop came, he heaves his luggage onto his shoulder and that stupid bag kicks right onto my face. I am amazed my glasses didn’t break. Fortunately, no one saw that ‘cept for a girl and she was asking me if I was allrite. That guy didn’t even see that and he just left! He returned the help in a nice way, huh? Good start to the week…

Till next time
(sniff)