Bittersweet sights

Well, eveyone’s been talking one thing – it’s PROSH WEEK. And I dunno what the heck it means and from what I have witnessed, it’s just some fun filled activities and some which really goes over the limit.

It’s been a long period since I wrote a blog here, so I shall blame it on my busy timetable and tests, etc. Anyways, I need to share what I saw as part of this week’s “crazy” activities.

SIGHT NO.1 : During the wonderful, interesting bio lecture, comes a deafening voice from the back. I atfirst thought some drunk has rocked upto class. As I glance back along with the rest of the class, it’s BORAT!! I liked this, though, coz I have found Borat funny (at times). I had some laughs which then turned to amazement as I see a guy coming from the left ‘almost’ naked. Well, I could laugh at that. After that ended, the lecturer told us that she had seen worse than that. So, I comforted myself that I wasn’t there at that time.

SIGHT NO. 2: That comfort was destroyed during the next bio lec yesterday. First some guys dressed as sailors come in and start dancing. I was like, wow..nice music and nice moves. It got worse when more came down and started stripping!! And let me tell, at the end, every single one was naked!! Ok, I dunno what this is all about coz I haven’t been confronted with these sights before. I like the idea of unexpectedly coming into the lecture room and having a bit of dance, but I was quite offended by this. I had to look down when I couldn’t bear any of that.

SIGHT NO. 3: This was a good one with the imitation of the advertisement about nicorette and the cigarette. That’s a good song, by the way. I enjoyed that.

So, I have had some good and bad ones on the way. But I guess it’s all part of the fun, huh? Just want to thank them for bringing a fresh change into the lecture room when some are simply bored.

Till next time

2 thoughts on “Bittersweet sights

1. I was absolutely disgusted. Posing in front of hundreds of people and feeling no shame whatsoever, those people must have been used to this insolent practice. It does something about themselves, too.