Semester One is Over (Olle)

Semester One is over!!!

No more tutes, no more lectures. Only some essays to write and exams to sit… Oh boy, am I desperate to find an outlet for procrastination! So, here I am – First Year at Unimelb Blog. Such an awesome place. You write what you feel like, and you spend time WITHOUT FEELING BAD!

My morals have played tricks on me recently. I know feel bad for Facebooking, or buying that extra Mars bar. Speaking of which, I now realised (to my great devastation) charged the same money for 7 grams less. That’s right. It’s now 53 grams instead of 60. Reason? Australia needs to get healthier. I took it as a sign, and went out for a jog this morning (read: 2 pm). And now I feel much better. The Mars bar was equally good though.

What else? I had a great last week of uni. More snacks, less jogging.

We discussed the 90s in class – beginning with Pokemon and ended the talk with the 90s night at Perseverance. Don’t tell me how it happened. Like the rest of the semester, it just did. Stuff happen. All the time. Get on the train! Cuz it’s leaving fast, kinda thing. Best way to describe it, I suppose.

My room is now slightly more navy blue, a wonderful colour, don’t you think? Carlton supporters would most definitely agree. Others wouldn’t. Some wouldn’t care. Fair enough – next up:

A new trip! This time I’m packing my bags for central Australia. I’m really looking forward to seeing some wildlife crocs in Darwin, and to go to Uluru and Adelaide as well. Quite the tour, I’ll tell you! More updates next term!

Can’t believe I just wrote next term, but I did. Wow, how sweet isn’t that! It’s been a term and I’m still here!!

I hope you’ve enjoyed my blog here, and that you’ll come back for next semester.

I know times are busy, so I wish you a great holiday (if you get some) and an awesome jog!

See ya guys soon.

Thanks for reading.

Hade gött!

/Olle