Take Two. (Candy)

Oh my God, it is so good to be back.

Two months of doing nothing is great, it really is. But my brain needed a good defrosting, and uni returned just in time.

I didn’t ended up going to Cairns – I realised that the money was needed elsewhere…in other words, the Maths course I’m required to do if I want to apply for Commerce next year. Still yet to sign up, but I will definitely be doing so in the next week.

What else is new? Well, after much (and I mean MUCH) nagging from my parents, I sat myself down for a completely focused session of writing up my resume and actually applying for a job. So far I’ve submitted online applications to Kmart, Safeway, Sanity and Starbucks…and I just printed out some copies to hand into as many stores as possible. It’s kinda funny how once I started applying I realised how much I want a job. So fingers crossed I get a response sometime soon. 🙂

Uni, uni, uni…YAY. I am taking better subjects this semester, it would appear: Globalisation, U.S. History, Modern and Contemporary Literature and Principles of Business Law. So far, so good.

One thing I am UBER excited about is the Arts Ball. I need to party, and I need to party NOW. As soon as I got the Facebook notification I was forwarding like a crazywoman. 😉

This is a tad short, I must admit, but I will definitely be trying my hardest to update a little more frequently than I’m used to… *ahem*… my other New Semester Resolution is getting the assignments done ASAP. I don’t like high blood pressure at all. It was an interesting experience, Semester One, but now that I know exactly what to expect, I am seriously glad that we’re in a new Semester with a (hopefully) fresh start.

To Second Semester! 😀

One thought on “Take Two. (Candy)