My Plan for the New Semester (Bella)

Hey folks,

Well, it is only a week or so until uni starts up again. After evaluating my experience in semester 1, here are some things I will be working on to improve my overall life at uni:

1. Summary notes every week

I realised while making 100+ flash cards for Psychology in the week before the exam that it would be better to do this kind of thing as I go. Lesson learnt. 😛

2. More club events!

Last semester I was so disappointed that I had signed up for lectures (one which wasn’t recorded) during Tuesday and Thursday lunchtimes, which I didn’t realise were the most popular times for club events! I missed the M-ASS Burgerque :(. Furthermore, I missed every week of French Club which I was SO looking forward to attending, and a few of my friends were loving attending the events each week. However, this semester I have arranged my timetable to have these times free!

I also spontaneously signed up for the Yoga Club just then. I’d love to get into yoga and meditation. Hello, relaxing semester!

3. Improve my writing skills

I am taking part in a workshop during the break to learn some new tips. I will also put more effort into planning my essays and stay OFF social media while completing them! 😛

4. Catch up with friends more often

Uni is pretty busy in first semester, but now that I am feeling a bit more experienced with it (and have organised a timetable with proper breaks this time) I’m going to try to catch up with friends as much as I can.

5. Embrace new opportunities

Just say YES to anything that comes my way! I’ve joined a couple of committees and am loving it so far. I would really enjoy doing more things like this at uni.

Thanks for reading!

Best wishes for the semester ahead, everyone.

What are your plans for semester 2?

– Bella 🙂