One test wonder

Yup, back to my ol’ 50% ways but turned out the marks will be corrected and there’s a chance I might have done better in this week’s test. Although my first thought on seeing the marks was, ‘The Low Marker’s Union Strikes Again’ ๐Ÿคจ pun un-intended.

I wasn’t the only one taking tests this week, Cat wasn’t thrilled at being dragged to the Doctor’s in the middle of her research. She’s recently made a fascinating discovery that sleeping, jumping and walking on keyboard makes no difference to a PDF, now she is trying to see if all them are the same or if she can find an anomaly in the behavior #BossCat. If only my paper was on the effects of keystrokes on pdfs… we have all the research here and some more ๐Ÿคฃ

I have finished most of the words in my assignments and down to last 750 and I have completed the code for the 3 person project. Would be a shame if I couldn’t. I do have experience in the industry and this is just intermediate level code ๐Ÿค“

I need to get them done ASAP and start exam preps. 2 of my exams are before 10th June and I need to start preparing for them now. I’ll be travelling to office in the week before exam and will have neither the time nor the energy for revision. No pressure ๐Ÿ˜

Still won’t miss my swimming classes, dig them.

Don’t forget to chill.

love,
MoneyOverMen