Prob

Probability went better than I thought it would. I think I’d have a mean of 72 and a standard deviation of 5 on a normal distribution, approximately that is. (Using the central limit theorem on a binomial distribution. Dammit, I didn’t know how to prove the central limit theorem!) Also couldn’t find my friend Y after the exam, apparently I’d walked right past him. (Though I’m not surprised.) I was hoping he’d want to go to the 620131 Scientific Programming and Simulation wake. (Just to freak out the lecturers.)

I have a small dilemma:
Thursday night – EoX party is on and my last exam is on Friday morning – darn! (What to do?) (What would you do?)

Don’t leave your car serviced for too long, or else it might not start like mine when trying to leave a busy petrol station. (Ok, it did start a minute later, but those spark plugs really, REALLY need changing!)

Umm, not much else to say here. Room is messier than usual. Hmm, exam study. Bizarre amount of unproductive procrastination. (As opposed to blogging which is productive procrastination.)