Part 1: Where Does The Time Go?! (William)

Okay……….. So I know I said on my first post that I would be keeping in touch as much as possible, well I guess that I found out that most people suck with commitments, it is totally hard to commit to anything (Study, Writing on a Blog, Promises and Driving through Red Lights, you know just for the fun (okay that last one I never did, and nor do I think anyone should do so). But when you put stuff off or just say “I can do that later”, it forms a bad and accumulates like cancer (Oh fun stories about cancer….. that sounds bad, I am sorry).  Anyway, so when you put something off you totally have to make up for it later…..

This is me doing that right now…… Note this is going to take a while :D…

Okay so second year, semester 1, 12 weeks of classes, 84 days of classes and 12 weekends….. Where did they all go!!!!

So being a posh, arrogant and stunningly good looking second year, you should know your way around campus, and I mean all of the campus…. BBZZZ WRONG!!!!…. So first it is probably relevant to say what subjects I was doing this year:

Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Fundamentals of Cell Biology
Principles of Microbiology & Immunology
Experimental Microbiology

Anyway so my first class of the year was a lecture for microbiology in the Law building…… So being a hot stuff second year, and living just up the street, I thought it would be ever such a good idea to walk to the law building and find this theater in a breezy 40 mins….. Let it be known! Walking from Whitley takes 40 mins alone (I did not know this!), so me and my friend got there at 8:55 on the dot, cool so 10 mins to find this theater….. okay so I don’t remember the exact name of this theater but it was on some weird half a floor level like 2.5 or something……. WHY DOES THAT EVEN EXIST!!!! so on one staircase in the law building (I had never been there before so don’t hate) I went from the second floor to the third floor….. WHAT!!! Anyway after much searching I thought that I had found it, only to find that we were in the wrong theater, I then found out that the right one was right next door to it…. So kids!!! Give yourself LOTS OF TIME to find ungodly theaters around campus :P…. anyway made it there on time and such 😀

So anyway I did achieve my goal of actually going to all the classes I could…. could…. yeah doing 4 science subjects is not the best of ideas, so anyway cell biology lectures clashed with both microbiology and biochem, so hence I could not go to the lectures….. and did I, like a responsible student, listen to them when they came out and I could?…. No…. No I did not, I try to think of the reason for this as a silent protest to the timetabling corporations and such…. you know… not being lazy and not wanting to waste a couple of hours a week that could be used watching TV… this is another case of an extreme catch-up sesh and shall be discussed later :l……

Anyway so I learnt a lot this semester, not only pathogens and viruses, but also a lot of random stuff that shall be discussed in further “Parts” in the next couple of days…. I feel ashamed of not keeping up with all the other lovely bloggers this semester but A LOT has been happening around me, I seriously didn’t have that many nights to myself at all…. It was awful….

Anyway I am going to go into specifics in the next few parts of this catch up sesh! 😀 have fun reading and probably reaching for the sparkling cyanide as you really can’t be bothered reading such lame stuff… MUHAHAHAHAHA