Closing in ..

The xams for this semester are nearing and I really have this uncomfortable feeling in me coz I dunno what to expect..And what’s more, I haven’t even started learning..and not revising!

The problem is that all the assingnments are due in the last few weeks and when do we get time to actually start learning for the exams when we are so busy trying to finish the assignments on time? I agree that assignments are a part of the learning process but still, they do not cover everything! I aslo agree we’ve got Swot Vac but that’s just 1 week, and I really need more than 1 week to learn everything…

Each morning I get up, I’m so tired from the last day’s work..very less free time that I get nowadays. I allocate myself to a specific period of free time everyday coz my body needs that! I will be a mess when I finish everything. I have got Bio and Chem exams together one after the other and I cannot imagine myself completing the bio exam, heaving a sigh of relief and then, opening my chem notes right after that! Not even 1 full day…And just the icing on hte cake – NO PERIODIC TABLE TO BE USED IN THE EXAM! I repeat, NO PERIODIC TABLE TO BE USED IN THE EXAM!! What the…my chem stuff depends on that..I have no idea how and when I’m gonna memorise the whole thing! God help me..

Till next time

5 thoughts on “Closing in ..

1. I still can’t believe we don’t get a Periodic Table. From what I can tell, we only need to know up to Krypton and we don’t have to know the molar masses, because if we ever need them we’ll be given them in the question. So I suppose it’s possible to remember that much, but it’s still annoying.

2. Yes, we only need to know upto Krypton, but still we need to be able to absorb the whole table into our heads and bring that out in the exam. How are we supposed to memorise the order in which they are arranged in each grp and period??? (sigh)