Posting quickly because, it is again late :( (Daniel)

Ok, keeping this small….. hopefully, because as you will soon see I planned to go to bed before 12.

The likelihood of this occurring is minor. Why? Because of the addictive nature of writing and the way my mind has just grabbed onto the idea of doing things (thankyou programming, >I ) at a ridiculous rate. So I will not be able to stop writing until something of decent nature appears before mine eyes!

So doing a good job of writing. Right now. That I am doing… Really

Ok enough pandering around to my not wanting to type about things seriously ways. I on the weekend had a quiet one, contrare to my previous post of Carpe Dieming. Which is not to say that I’m a hypocrite (or grif). Just that everyone needs a quiet one sometimes.

So that’s that. What else…..

I’ve said hello to a new person in every lecture. Read my reading for everything ( I think). And I finished my poem for Creative Writing.

Oh aren’t I just the busy little bee. Hrumph. I thought I had more to say but am oddly silenced.

I had a thought along the lines of “there are a lot of pretty girls at uni”………”when compared to an all boys school”……..”I wond-….. well duh.” So that was thought provoking for my social commentary. And now that’s prompted the thought that there are a lot of girls/women (not sure which term to use) doing arts. Interesting dynamic change/shift, or meby I’m just doing all of the really girly courses? In any case some food for thought. Now I’ll deftly move aside from that topic by introducing a quick ending because of my want to get to bed (I should really write these up earlier).

I’m not really sure what I want from my whole university experience, it seems more or less a table full of the most delicious delicacies I could ever try, each leading onto a bigger and greater feast. So in truth I’m spoiled for choice, and wanting not to develop heartburn or a bad case of a tummy ache I have chosen (tuusen pronunciation!) to take it slow, BUT RADICAL LIKE A PRAGMATIC LENIN. Except no revolution or forgetting what to say to the Krondstat (I think that’s the spelling). (<Also this bit is just showing off a bit of flare to get the mind racing and me still typing). Huff, so in short I’m being conservative in my radical carpe diem stratagem. I mean once you commit to something it does take a lot of effort out of you, everything’s enjoyable but what do you want to enjoy? Same kinda with people, not that I’m trying to be snobby it’s just, everyone’s interesting from a certain angle but talking (even if it’s enjoyable) should be to your benefit, not something that’s a chore or a requirement. So trying to rationalize here, I’m doing what I think I’m up to doing and doing things that benefit me and do not become mindless chores. There’s a choice to this “fun,” and “lifestyle” of ours, just make sure it suits you.

Ok there we go something profound, hopefully not too forced, tell me off otherwise. Most of this is just a justification for what I think I’m doing (of course I could just be antisocial or selfish in my work/life but that’s for you to decide in your reading and wail about underneath, I can choose to ignore it (ha ha?). Anyway, being too self critical (which is kinda an oxymoron, all literature is a reflection on life) so I’m stopping for real and making sure I get to bed. SOON
G’nite

Dan/Yoddeuss

Anyhow

2 thoughts on “Posting quickly because, it is again late :( (Daniel)

1. ‘…there are a lot of girls/women (not sure which term to use) doing arts’

Personally, I prefer being called a girl, but ‘lady’ can be fun, too. For me, ‘woman’ implies having some level of maturity, which I don’t, really. In certain contexts it also evokes the image of a rad-fem who smells like petrol, and graffitis the bathrooms with phrases such as ‘I am wo-man, hear me roarrrr!’
    Alternatively, I also picture a kindly middle-aged lady with a veritable shelf of bosom. Take your pick.

And having gone to an all-girl school, I can assure you that the novelty of seeing visually-pleasing boys (/men) has not yet worn off. Great post.