This blog is brought to you by the letter Y (Cristina)

Why the letter Y? Well, Y not?

I think it’s safe to say that I’m fully getting into uni life now. Two assignments due next week that I’m just starting today,  attending free pizza lunches when I could have started said assignments instead, avoiding creepy people at lectures, attempting to sleep on the South Lawn before feeling self-concious/getting sunburnt/getting freaked out that bugs are probably crawling up your shorts, and the like.

I am actually going to keep this blog short (for once) because I don’t have much else to say, except that apart from assignments, the next couple of weeks look really good in the sense that there is a lot of free stuff coming up, and I’m getting an article published in Farrago! ALSO, as Laura mentioned in her blog, we met, and I think she is awesome. She’s, like, my exact double.

Last night I watched The Beatles’ first film “A Hard Day’s Night”. It is hilarious. I highly recommend it. On a related note, my life would suck without torrenting.

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: Who is your favourite Beatle?

To fill in some space, some pictures of Paul McCartney looking delicious/adorable:

Cristina.

P.S. Ringo is actually tied with Paul as my favourite (must be a drummer thing. But he is oh so cute!)

6 thoughts on “This blog is brought to you by the letter Y (Cristina)

1. George is the best Beatle. Obviously!
    Most musically talented (maybe not so much lyricalllly… hmmm), best looking, and all at the same time as being the baby Beatle!
    How’d you get into Farrago? I’ve been meaning to get in on that…

2. I just went along to the meetings every Monday and signed up for the mailing list. Then if you have an article idea you just email them. 😛

3. Christina! You unlocked the labyrinth which is the Media Collective. As somebody who has been waylaid by both laziness and general confusion my awe is impressive.
    Oh wells, according to the newly published Farrago I’ve been going to the wrong set of rooms, so expect to see me on Monday!!
    Anyways CONGRATS to the power of a billion on your first Farrago article. Do we get spoilers on its subject?

4. It’s nothing impressive at all; I just figured I’d start off small for my first article, then progress to better things as I lost some self-consciousness, haha. =P
    It’s just a silly little humorous article (or at least I hope it comes across that way). It will probably be at the back. I’m a silly kind of person, and I find it incredibly difficult to take some things seriously. With this in mind, I will probably never write a good serious article!

5. Wow! Congrats on the Farrago! That’s awesome!!! And yes, I totally understand the whole South Lawn thing – I think it’s less awkward when you do it around people…even if they’re strangers…you just look like you fit in more!
    Ooooh Beatles! Now they’ve gotta make an appearance in my titles!

6. i totally followed your brave lead and went along to the media collective meeting today. how frightening! it was so exciting to be able to claim ‘yeah, i have a blog’.
    let’s hope they figure your actual name out soon…