Post! (Amy)

Oh, hello, didn’t see you there!

I felt bad about not having done a post in ~1.61 months, what with the bloggers’ lunch (exciting! Is that still going ahead?) happening on Wednesday, so here is a post so that I am hopefully not excluded by the real bloggers.

I haven’t been posting because of various health problems that have distracted me over the past few weeks, probably due to stress, but that’s pretty much over now. I think the stress was mostly just due to transition. Also I seem to have lost my job, which isn’t very helpful. I didn’t think I was stressed, or having difficulty getting used to uni, but in hindsight I think I was. I hope everyone else has been settling in well 🙂

Uh, so that’s all for now I think. Perhaps later my thoughts will coagulate into some kind of logical order. When that happens I shall make another, more relevant post.

2 thoughts on “Post! (Amy)

1. Hi Amy,

Yes, the bloggers lunch is still happening at 1:00pm tomorrow at a top secret location on campus. However, I have sent you all an email letting you know where it is at. See you tomorrow.