Post exam post? (Adeshola)

Semester one of uni? Check, done, finito!

It’s finally complete over. No more readings, no more feelings of guilt every time I log onto Facebook, no more assignments or exams! We’ve finally reached the end of Semester one.

SWOT VAC was quite honestly, horrible. If, like most first year students you were attempting to cram 1 1 weeks worth of information into five days then you’ll know what I mean. On top of this, you’re house bound as everyone you know is also doing the exact same thing. You start to notice the same people walking past your hours each day as you stare out the window and before long you become this socially awkward hermit who only retreats away from their bedroom for food. Needless to say, when I finally stepped out of that ridiculously cold exam building last Thursday I was filled with relief to be finally finished with exams!

I’ve been on holidays for less than a week but am definitely getting used to it. The best part? No time restrictions! It’s nice to be able to just have a whole day off to do what you please and not be stressed out by constant reminders of uni work to be done. I’m definitely looking forward to the next few weeks to relax and get ready for what I hope is a fresh start for semester 2.

Besides going up to Dayelsford for a couple of nights, I’m staying in Melbourne to enjoy these lovely weeks off uni!

What are everyone’s plans for the weeks ahead?

Hope everyone has a great and much needed Winter break!

Until next time…

Adeshola

3 thoughts on “Post exam post? (Adeshola)

1. We made it ^^

I know! I didn’t actually realise until I experienced it for myself.

I’m going to get up to an excess of nothing, I’m pumped. 😀

Have fun in Daylesford!

2. I am very very jealous of you all at the moment! Still have one exam left (killing me….) but it’ll be all done by Monday!

I cannot agree more with your description of SWOTVAC, only I spent a lot of time at Uni attempting to study.

I’ve got a couple of things here and there: off to Sydney, Aa retreat then another camp! You guys know me, busy busy busy!

Enjoy the break! Catch up soon!

3. Thanks Ben 🙂 Yes we did!

Oh that sucks Jess but not long to go now! Oh a retreat! Sounds awesome 🙂 You and you’re camps 😉 I’ve lost track!

Definetly 🙂 Looking forward to bloggers lunch!