Summer school! [nicola]

Back for Seconds!!

Haha… you thought Melb Uni students couldn’t get any more nerdier.

Well really, this is rather exciting. I’m currently up at the Dookie campus, an interesting experience, placed in somewhat a rather considerable driving distance from a decent chai with a view from my room looking out to rolling brown hills which really should be in the front cover of Alice: through the looking glass. Bonus; we do get to taste a whole heap of incredible wines, and credit for a semester’s worth of work in approximately a week. Yea. You heard me. Anyone out there who has done the subject? What is the exam like? 😉

Moving on… I’ve deferred exchange for a semester and I’m happy that a decision was made on that front. And the PwC preview program was excellent, thank you. On my way for world domination.

All the best first year students for this year – you’ll be alright. Really. Well, most people are. If you want any help/ideas/directions feel free to shoot a comment to us more ‘ahem’ cultured peoples who have been wandering the bricks for a year. Let us know what thoughts and feelings you have about it all!

Ciao!