Work, friends, time?

I’ve been running around like a headless chicken for a while now, organizing work, sorting out (well attempting to) internships, going back into work, donating blood, meeting friends and and and and…… stuff a lot of it splurging out all over the place.

And I like it, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a bit tired out from it all. Wishing I had more sleep/energy is now becoming a daily occurrence. No matter how much I desire this wish, it seems to always just be out of my grasp. Mainly because running around like a chicken (without it’s head) is a very inspirational goal for me. Or rather I like doing stuff and keeping busy.
The trade off of this is that I frequently do not ‘complete’ things quite so much as I should, case in point saxophone; a pile of computer games, books and blogs; and various short stories.

Kind of a jack-of-all-trades vs. completionist idea we’ve got going here. Interesting…..

I suppose as long as it isn’t self harming (as you can say with all choices) then ultimately it should be a good thing, not as wholesome as doing everything that’s presented to you, but a whole lot more exciting, or varied.
Anyway that’s my two cents before reality sucks me out of the internet and into a world of perhaps too many opportunities.

Jyane,

Dan