Sunday morning (Jim)

Rain is falling down, i am thinking of it again. study 🙂
Sorry this blog entry is going to be messy, which reflects the state of mind sometimes. let me describe it to u, my mind is tiring after doing too much study, eyes are strained from using computers too much. So things become important and i feel grumpy
Fortunately i now find the solution to it. Just need to take breaks and tell myself that i can hf at uni. THe other time i just need to do work to make up time.
Indeed for the past 3 weeks, i was occupied with 2 major law essays and a philosophy essay as well a maths mid-semester test. This is pretty full on.
Law essays take so long to finish. It takes time to read and find the materials, then putting it on paper requires so much time too. because u need to use refereneces as well setting out the argument clearly, and logically. I was exhausted mentally at the end. But it was my fault, i guess cos i could take some rest in between. Well i learn my lesson, never work when your brain is tired. Need to freshen up, otherwise ur brain just can’t operate properly.

So how can i improve. I guess i need to improve my reading and writing skill.

Regarding reading in general for law, it is interesting overall. All the topics relate to things in life. But i am reading them everyday, i just to got to do it otherwise i will not understand the topic fully.
But this can become boring every now and then. SO this explains why i feel lethargic with study or life sometimes. However i know this is the time to study and opportunities are great. Classes are really fun. Teachers are great, dedicated and friendly.

Well Johanna. It is Jim, from melb blogging i didn’t know u have another blogger site. How do u manage all these stuff? lol
Good practice for ur art degree though.
I want to tell u that i am sorry that i forget to reply ur message.I was super busy, that is the excuse.
Thanks for ur advice.
Sometimes, it is hard to think like u, i mean to know the right way to life. But i am workign on it. I just get tired mentally of thinking about it. I feel my brain is not wokring. My body is lethargic. I keep thinking about the negative things even i know it is wrong. The above condition is only when i am frustrated and tired.
Study is really what u said. It can be sapping on ur personality. That is what i feel. But luckily i enjoy it most of the time. Just need to listen to my body, knows when to stop and hf.
Sometimes i just have to do study because it is a requirement.
My brain is getting tired now. =stop talking. So i talk to u next time. Lol

2 thoughts on “Sunday morning (Jim)

1. I’m feeling crazy. Lets bring my bass to Uni and do it ad-lib. Must check the rules. I won’t be wanting money, all I want is to make people laugh (at me) and hopefully visit trickytank.com

2. It’s good to hear an update from you Jim. I was wondering the other day what happened to you!!!

Law sounds really really hard. I am glad I chose not to do it!
    It sounds like you really do enjoy it despite the hard work.

You are right about the importance of rest.
    I hope you get enough (I’m not!).

xoxo
    Sophie