Worst week (for homework) of the year! (Rick)

One day there was an Angry Man – just about everything makes him angry! Little does he realise what bizarre consequences this could have…

Come see Angry Man at the U-Film Fest this Tuesday 12th September 7pm. It will be at the North Dining Hall, ground floor of Union House! See a preview. Cost: Free.

You should also make sure to check out the U-Film Fest on Monday at 7pm at the same place, screening different stuff.

Last week was a shocking week for school work. A pleasent three assignments, each a week to get ready, plus a physics test on the Friday. To top it off two weeks ago I had a massive headache due to a sinus blockage, making study impossible that weekend. I was still finishing the Applied mathematics advanced assignment at 5pm, and my physics study didn’t go that well. I don’t believe it was due to bad planning, I had to spend ages on the applied maths assignment to know what was going on and my physics test suffered. Luckily the Maths B advanced assignment was heaps easier, and only took a few hours to complete. And even for my Science, Philosophy and History mini-paper, of which the reading this week was quite difficult, I’ve felt that I’ve at least achieved an adequate mark. (for me, that is.) It was unfortunately stressful finishing off that last assignment, and now wish that I’d thought to apply for an extension. Damn I’m glad it’s over!

Last night, Saturday, we had the ‘Where the F#*& is Medley?’ party at our college, I’ll talk more about this on Tuesday, going to try to track down some photos.

Also looking greatly forward to the Comedy Union Night this Wednesday at 7pm, which is in Union house, and I think is in the North Dining Hall. (And it’s free!!!)

And yey! Two weeks of holidays in a week!

One thought on “Worst week (for homework) of the year! (Rick)