Sit vis nobiscum [nicola]

Procrastinating. Again.

I watched two movies on Fri and Sat and then spent the entire afternoon surfing the web doing those quizzes that one always finds most amusing when one should be doing something else. Sure, at the back of my head I know I should be studying – but I’D HAD ENOUGH. There is only so much a brain can handle in the space of a week.. unfortunately, mine gave out 2 days before the wave of exams. Funnily enough, despite lack of knowledge, I’m still not stressed. (or maybe I’m just in denial now).

Onto other things, about a month ago I applied for a program with PwC (Pricewaterhouse Coopers) which is open for students of any year to come an take a look at their inner workings, a 3 day ‘get to know you’ type thing. It is a bit disheartening that I haven’t yet heard from them, even though they said they’d contact everyone (even ppl who didn’t get in) and now just waiting out for a couple more weeks… interviews are supposed to be conducted this week and the next. Managed to get a couple of recommendations for my application, one from an executive director and another from a (lowly) consultant.. haha, who happens to be part of the recruitment process. As they say, its not what you know, but who you know! Luckily for me this isn’t ‘pending marks’. Oh goody.