Procrastination Post (Jessica)

Hello one and all,

I know it is the middle of SWOTVAC. I know I should really be studying right now – but I need a moment or two to relax my noggin’ before my head literally explodes!

This past week of SWOTVAC I’ve found myself at Uni more than I was during the semester. Sleepless nights and plenty of energy drinks later, we reach the end of SWOTVAC and  I think I am finally ready to tackle my first semester of University exams!

I shall post an update on what I discussed in my last post:

1. The Wok

Sadly, Aa did not take home the Wok this year – but it just makes me more excited for the chance of us winning next year! However, the Aa girl’s soccer team did win! So hooray! Action shots below.

2. As a result of the Aa AGM, I am officially on the Aa Committee! Wooo. Congratulations to all the other applicants who made it in, and I look forward to a brilliant term with everyone.

I shall use this time to do some shameless promoting, the Aa End of Exams (E.O.X) will be happening on the 22nd of June! Poster is still being made but keep your eyes on this spot for all the details!

On that note, I have some happy snaps from CSS Dodgeball that have finally appeared online! So here they are if you were at all keen.

If you’ve learnt anything about me over the last three or so months you know I love me a good camp. I don’t suppose it would surprise any of you, but I’m off on another camp this holiday break! I’ll be heading to RAA (RMIT Asian Association) Camp where I shall enjoy endless hours of drinking and playing games! Yay.

Anyway, procrastination requirement fulfilled – time to get my study on!

Cheerio,

Jess