Back to the gallows! (Jessica)

I’d firstly like to start off by saying that I am oh so proud of the group of bloggers we have! We all post so regularly, so it is great to always have a new post to read.

Anyway, back to main point of this post. Yes, I did refer to University as the gallows. I have spent way too much time away from Uni and now it feels like I am back to square one with all the progress I had made last semester! I still believe University is maybe not my thing, but I am destined to make it work because I do love it! Need to set some more structure for myself and then I’ll hopefully get back into the swing of things!

This semester I’m so far loving all the subjects I am doing! (Also happy none of them have exams, hehehe) I’m particularly interested in one education subject called Deafness and Communication, and after only one week of class it feels like it is going to be a good semester!

I started off the Semester helping out at the Aa Stall at Mid Year Orientation Week! It was great to meet some new members who signed up, and also see some friendly faces here and there!

On another Aa note, my first ever event for Aa has been organised for next week!

Free BBQ for all members on South Lawn 12 – 2, how exciting! With great music, fun games and free snags!, what more could you ask for? Unfortunately you have to be member to get a free sausage, but at only a small cost you will be signing up for a lifetime of good memories! It all starts with an A!

Last night, I had the pleasure of attending the ASEAN (Monash) The Garden of Eden Ball! It was first University ball and I had an absolutely great time! Free alcohol, fine food and great music – that’s all I need in life! Not sure how presentable I look in photos, but I shall endeavour to post some when I get the chance.

Anyway, off to study now! My goal for this semester is a higher average overall than last, H1 if I’m lucky?
HAHAH JOKES. We know that ain’t going to happen.

OAIC

One thought on “Back to the gallows! (Jessica)