How to express pain without ranting? (Lara)

Hmm, let’s see.

Tuesday: all i had this day was a biology practical….but funnily enough i was asked for the first time about this blog by a girl who’s on my table. She’s friends with another first year blogger haha…small world this is indeeedy. Johanna apparantly you’re in the same bio prac class as me :). After my prac finished, my dad came and picked me up, cause he was here til yesterday. Oh how good it felt to feel like i was back in school again being picked up by a parent sometimes. We went for a drive to Williamstown and around other various places i wouldn’t know the names of seeing as i only know the name of a handful of suburbs in Melbourne haha. On Tuesday night i had my first water polo game with my new team, which was awesome and i think now that we’ve played together as a team and know a bit more about each other we will go pretty well.

Wednesday: Involved waking at 7am to be at maths at 8am. After this was my maths tutorial then a 3 hour chemistry prac, then more bio and chem lectures til 4pm. i actually fell asleep in chemistry cause i’ve been so tired and run down. only the funny thing is that i was sitting on the floor against the wall, so i musta looked like a bit of a bum hahah. Oh well, i can think of weirder sights in and around uni!! When i got back to college i had a hall dinner, then tutes straight after at 7.30pm till 10.30pm! That’s like.. 14 hours of study in a day. God help me.

Today: today i had to meet with some people in charge of my faculty over some stuff…then i had my animals in society lectures, then back to college to meet with the warden. i really have a lot of decisions to make. i know i said this in my last post but if a certain person would just listen to me then my life wouldn’t be so delayed and arghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

So tomorrow is an 8am start, 3pm finish. Followed by intercollegiate swimming- i’m in the 100m freestyle, the 4x50m medley relay, and the 4x50m freestyle relay…should be good fun…then i’m going to stay at the Rialto in the city with my dad then the next morning we’re flying back to Sydney yay :).

This Saturday in Sydney im going to a friend’s 18th. She doesn’t know about all the stuff that’s been happening to me lately…so i only hope i am able to talk to her before saturday night, so that she doesn’t mention it all to me :(….I wish there was just something i could do for myself to save me.

On Sunday i’m going horse riding with another friend, then we’re going to make our own dinner from scratch, and see a movie…Ah i love my friends who are willing to stay friends no matter what!! On monday i will be going to Sydney Uni to discuss with a man from the veterinary faculty my options and the consequences of each of the options concerned with them that may be offered.

Anyways, I’m off to …ring my mum or something:( Being alone is too depressing when the original reason you were happy with it is because of someone who you’ve now lost.

Ughhhh end of rant! Ciao!

One thought on “How to express pain without ranting? (Lara)

1. Where was the pain? lol, but glad u had so much fun. I am tied down with study. it can be boring. So yes…hf