Busy busy busy bee… (Suzanne)

I really don’t want to know how much of my college download limit I’ve used up today.

You see, in the past 7 days I have had two essay deadlines. And a choir concert. And open day tour-guiding. And music ball organising. And a mini-chamber-music presentation. On top of the usual practise, reading, and meetings.

Plus I have another essay due next week. One which is worth 50%, and which I haven’t started. And it’s a research project, so it’s rather difficult to do last minute because library opening hours aren’t long enough for pulling all-nighters.

I could probably finish it last minute. But I don’t want a repeat of Legal Method and Reasoning last semester, because it really bothers me that I could have gotten an H1 in the subject if my essay hadn’t been complete crap. So I’ve decided to just download several dozen megabytes of journal articles off the internet at home so that I can work here instead of being limited by library hours.

Meh. So much to do, so little done.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the highlight of my week, and another big cause of busyness – Queens’ College musical! For those of you who remember, I actually go to JCH – but my clarinetist friend at Queens had another commitment during the matinee performance on Saturday, so I got to fill in for her last minute for their production of Urinetown, which is one of my favourite musicals. It was awesome fun, Queens had an amazingly professional production and now I’m really jealous and wish my college had enough people to stage a musical. Oh well.

One thought on “Busy busy busy bee… (Suzanne)