I like that boom boom pow!

Hahaha.. This entry has absolutely nothing to do with the song.. Except that I love it totally.. And am addicted to it!

Swot Vac Day 1

Surprisingly: Procrast-free! Did some solid studying, went for the Bio revision lecture (which btw was very helpful!).. Went down Elgin St. to return borrowed stuff from the costume shop. Anyone who dosen’t know of this place its called Cellardoor.. And trust me its awesome. They have a load of things.. Very kewl for all the innumerous themed parties!

Exams

Again surprisingly: Not stressful! Maybe cause all my exams are a week apart.Plus there is a timetable- Yes a timetable. Which I am not following really, but then it gives me a idea of how much I still have left to do. Don’t get me wrong, I am not the regular, organised type person (nothing wrong in that but still.. Its a just a little tiny bit freaky to be super organised!).. Normally I am the kinda person that stresses a lot before exams, and end up feeling s&*^ even after they are over because of the lack of sleep and high stress levels experienced prior to the exams!.. And I didn’t want that to be the case.. So yes the timetable helps.

The not-so-kewl part about it is that I start on the first day with Bio and finish on the LAST day with Criminology! Grr.. Which means I am going to have a short 4 week break.. Which is still kewl actually.

Uni. Semester 1

Up and down round and round but so far pretty awesome. Awesome espcially cause I feel so super settled in. Have some direction of what I am doing. So thats good.. I guess. Next semester is going to be smooooth. :D.. Or atleast I hope so. And ofcourse College.. Life at college has been amazing. Definately returning next semester. The people in college are great and staying here is not as intimidating as it used to be when I started. So thats good again. 😀

All for now. Will return with another post about the recent attacks on Indian students in Melbourne. Soon.

Toodles.