Blog #667 (Cristina)

EDIT/UPDATE/ARGH: I created a Facebook group for us Bloggers. Join here!

No srsly, prior to posting this blog, and assuming that no one else will before I do, there have been a grand total of 666 First_Year@UniMelb blogs posted. Even though I am not superstitious in the slightest, it’s still kind of freaking me out, hence giving me good motivation to finally write this blog.

On that note, I’m feeling very sheepish.

I know I promised to post every Friday. It’s now Monday. I apologise profusely. But I have just been completely unmotivated. That and there’s not much to say. First assignments just got handed in, and now during this Easter “break” (a term I use very, very loosely), we’re expected to start on our second ones already. Le sigh. As you could probably imagine, I have not started one of them yet. YAY. I think I’ve been enjoying not doing anything a bit too much. Easter was uneventful as usual, but I’m liking that I don’t have to do anything. Well, I DO have to do things, but BLAAAAAAAAAAH. Ceebz, as the cool kids would say.

However, one of my assignments is on The Simpsons. I’m kind of looking forward to doing that. And I will start it. Today. Very soon. I promise.

NOTHING ELSE OF INTEREST TO SAY. Except I have been thinking a lot more about study exchange next year. I really want to do it. Recommendations on which country/uni a media comms student would benefit from the most?

ALSO, someone give me a regular part-time/casual job. Kthx.

Cristina.

P.S. If the first thing you thought of after reading the title of this blog was “Dark Avenue”, I wish to marry you.

2 thoughts on “Blog #667 (Cristina)

1. ALSO, someone give me a regular part-time/casual job. Kthx.

ALSO, me.

ALSO, i’m interested in going on exchange next year too! If you find out anything interesting about it, blog it ok!

2. Yeah, I have a job as a waitress, but I haven’t been in to work for three weeks because bussiness is not looking too good… I think i’ll be needing to beg for a job soon too.