"Don't spend today away…" (Pris)

Whoa, ok I know, I didn’t write last week like I usually do but that leads me onto why: a sudden increase of shifts at work. The weird thing is, I’m pretty certain my schedule’s still not that busy. Maybe I’ve been away from Year 12 for too long…

I realise that I have very little contact hours (I mean, if I really wanted, I could have a 5 day weekend…every weekend) and my assignments aren’t particularly surprising seeing as they warn you weeks ahead of time but running from uni to work to other activities to home (order may vary) made me more tired than what it should have and this worries me. I worry me. My mentality worries me. I mean, isn’t first year meant to be bludgey? I’m an Arts student for heaven’s sake! Oh well, I’m pretty sure I thought this last year too and I pulled out of it fine so I should stop thinking about it and just do stuff. Sheesh, Pris, stop whinging! It’s not like you’re exhausted or unhappy or anything!

Ok. Good. I needed that. I’m going to do some homework now and stop thinking. You know, thinking about stuff other than the homework because I’m gonna need to think to do homework…I’ll just go.

Ps. Gone – Switchfoot. The videos on youtube disappointed me. Such a good song, someone needs to do a decent cover of it! Anyways, I just wanted a Switchfoot song because I’m going to their concert this Thursday…I know, I know, I just whinged about my lack of time management but come on, it’s Switchfoot!

Pss. If you read this, I’m sorry you had to endure my pep talk to myself. Slightly spastic, I know!

Psss. Last one, I promise. Just a quick note to everyone who’s a customer of any store: repeat after me. “Sales assistant” “Sales assistant” – huh, that’s funny. That doesn’t sound anything like “doormat” or “cleaner” or “calculator”. You know why? ‘Cause that’s what we ain’t. Please remember this. It’d make life a lot happier for EVERYONE!